What types of optical microscopes are included?
Type of optical microscope:
Other types of optical microscopes include petrographic, polarized, phase contrast, fluorescence, and confocal microscopes. Did you know? If you have any questions about optical microscopes, please feel free to contact us.
- 2019-07-31 > How do digital microscope components work together for inspection applications?
- 2019-07-10 > Use of digital microscope with video function
- 2019-06-20 > Four component digital microscope system assembly and setup
- 2019-06-12 > What components do fluorescent microscopes usually consist of?
- 2019-05-30 > Comparison of the use of four-component and seven-component digital microscope systems
- 2019-05-15 > Metallographic microscopes provide insight into metal microstructures
- 2019-04-24 > What types of optical microscopes are included?
- 2019-03-20 > What is an optical microscope and how do I use it?
- 2019-02-14 > Let's explore the structure of a fluorescence microscope.
- 2019-01-09 > What should I do if the optical microscope is partially blurred?