How do digital microscope components work together for inspection applications?
On the other hand, an infinity corrected objective requires an additional optical component, a tube lens, to focus the light onto the sensor or eyepiece, but also allows access to a parallel optical plane. Optical devices for attenuating or filtering light, beam splitters for in-line illumination or additional optical components can be incorporated into the setup by accessing the optical plane.
Typically, these optics are apochromatic and the spherical and chromatic aberrations for the three wavelengths (blue, yellow, and red) are correct, and also have a higher numerical aperture to improve light level and contrast. For a more detailed description of the different types of targets, read Understanding Microscopes and Targets.
- 2019-07-31 > How do digital microscope components work together for inspection applications?
- 2019-07-10 > Use of digital microscope with video function
- 2019-06-20 > Four component digital microscope system assembly and setup
- 2019-06-12 > What components do fluorescent microscopes usually consist of?
- 2019-05-30 > Comparison of the use of four-component and seven-component digital microscope systems
- 2019-05-15 > Metallographic microscopes provide insight into metal microstructures
- 2019-04-24 > What types of optical microscopes are included?
- 2019-03-20 > What is an optical microscope and how do I use it?
- 2019-02-14 > Let's explore the structure of a fluorescence microscope.
- 2019-01-09 > What should I do if the optical microscope is partially blurred?