What is an optical microscope and how do I use it?
An optical microscope that uses one or a series of lenses to magnify an image of a small sample with visible light. The lens is placed between the sample and the viewer's eyes to magnify the image so that it can be examined in more detail.
About the optical microscope, we will introduce this to you briefly. If you need to purchase an optical microscope, please contact us, we will work with you to create a win-win situation with better products and superior service!
- 2019-07-31 > How do digital microscope components work together for inspection applications?
- 2019-07-10 > Use of digital microscope with video function
- 2019-06-20 > Four component digital microscope system assembly and setup
- 2019-06-12 > What components do fluorescent microscopes usually consist of?
- 2019-05-30 > Comparison of the use of four-component and seven-component digital microscope systems
- 2019-05-15 > Metallographic microscopes provide insight into metal microstructures
- 2019-04-24 > What types of optical microscopes are included?
- 2019-03-20 > What is an optical microscope and how do I use it?
- 2019-02-14 > Let's explore the structure of a fluorescence microscope.
- 2019-01-09 > What should I do if the optical microscope is partially blurred?