Four component digital microscope system assembly and setup
The four-component system makes it easy to set up a direct video microscope with high magnification and high resolution or high frame rate; for example, it can achieve a very high pixel count of 3840x2748 (10.5MP) at a frame rate of 3 frames per second (fps) Resolution image, or very fast image x480 (0.36MP) of 100fps with 752 pixels.
It's important to remember that the settings remain the same regardless of the application requirements.
- 2019-07-10 > Use of digital microscope with video function
- 2019-05-30 > Comparison of the use of four-component and seven-component digital microscope systems
- 2019-07-31 > How do digital microscope components work together for inspection applications?
- 2019-06-20 > Four component digital microscope system assembly and setup
- 2019-06-12 > What components do fluorescent microscopes usually consist of?
- 2019-05-15 > Metallographic microscopes provide insight into metal microstructures
- 2019-04-24 > What types of optical microscopes are included?
- 2019-03-20 > What is an optical microscope and how do I use it?
- 2019-02-14 > Let's explore the structure of a fluorescence microscope.
- 2019-01-09 > What should I do if the optical microscope is partially blurred?