Let's explore the structure of a fluorescence microscope.
The special structure of the fluorescence microscope includes:
1, color filter system
2, objective lens and eyepiece
3. Other optical devices
4, the light source
The above is the special structure of the fluorescence microscope. Our company specializes in the design and production of fluorescent microscopes and has become one of the leading suppliers to the microscope industry. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- 2019-07-31 > How do digital microscope components work together for inspection applications?
- 2019-07-10 > Use of digital microscope with video function
- 2019-06-20 > Four component digital microscope system assembly and setup
- 2019-06-12 > What components do fluorescent microscopes usually consist of?
- 2019-05-30 > Comparison of the use of four-component and seven-component digital microscope systems
- 2019-05-15 > Metallographic microscopes provide insight into metal microstructures
- 2019-04-24 > What types of optical microscopes are included?
- 2019-03-20 > What is an optical microscope and how do I use it?
- 2019-02-14 > Let's explore the structure of a fluorescence microscope.
- 2019-01-09 > What should I do if the optical microscope is partially blurred?