What should I do if the optical microscope is partially blurred?
In the above situation, you can do the test piece inlay, or else you can only take the high number of the accompanying number, and cut the middle of the middle to clear the unclear edge. I don't know if your software has extended depth of field function, apply EFI depth of field extension function, rotate adjustment, capture when the picture is clear, then rotate and adjust, then shoot. Always take all the clear parts, apply this function, it is a very clear picture.
The test piece will not be too flat, you need the Z-axis depth of field function, you can also try a multi-focus microscope.
The above is the solution to the partial blurring of the optical microscope, I hope to help you! If you need related products, please call us.
- 2019-07-31 > How do digital microscope components work together for inspection applications?
- 2019-07-10 > Use of digital microscope with video function
- 2019-06-20 > Four component digital microscope system assembly and setup
- 2019-06-12 > What components do fluorescent microscopes usually consist of?
- 2019-05-30 > Comparison of the use of four-component and seven-component digital microscope systems
- 2019-05-15 > Metallographic microscopes provide insight into metal microstructures
- 2019-04-24 > What types of optical microscopes are included?
- 2019-03-20 > What is an optical microscope and how do I use it?
- 2019-02-14 > Let's explore the structure of a fluorescence microscope.
- 2019-01-09 > What should I do if the optical microscope is partially blurred?