- Optical microscope
- Hardness Tester
- Universal testing machine
- Image measuring instrument
- Metallographic sample preparation equipment
- Salt spray test machine
- Humidity Chamber
- High temperature electric furnace
- Magnetic particle flaw detector
A stereo microscope produces an erect three-dimensional image when viewing an object. The stereoscopic effect is strong, the image is clear and wide, and it has a long working distance, and is a conventional microscope with a wide range of applications. Its main features are as follows:
◆ Stereoscopic microscope has unparalleled image quality and super wide visual effect.
◆High performance, high quality, and high cost performance.
◆ Long-term quality assurance of the product - adopts "five-proof" design, dustproof, oil-proof, waterproof, anti-mildew, anti-static, can be customized according to different users' environment and conditions.
◆ It can be widely used in the training and education of natural sciences in universities and research institutes; daily inspection of medical institutions; bioengineering and scientific research; industrial assembly, testing, and quality control, especially in the IT industry.
◆ It is easy to operate, intuitive, and highly efficient. It can be connected to a computer or a digital camera. It magnifies the image of the object and displays it on the screen of the computer. It can save, enlarge and print the image. With measurement software, you can measure various data.
Field of view(mm)
2. Objective zoom range 0.7X-4.5X Magnification: 7X-45X (standard)
3. The microscope is continuously zoomed, and the zoom ratio is 6.4:1.
4. Double pitch adjustment range 55-75mm
5. Moving working distance: 95mm
6. Working distance: 115mm (standard)
7. Total optical magnification: 7—45X
8. You can observe the physical image directly on the computer.