Your Position：Home > Products > Optical microscope > Stereomicroscope
- Optical microscope
- Hardness Tester
- Universal testing machine
- Image measuring instrument
- Metallographic sample preparation equipment
- Salt spray test machine
- Humidity Chamber
- High temperature electric furnace
- Magnetic particle flaw detector
Category：Optical microscope > Stereomicroscope
Description：一、Instrument use： The deep stereo microscope ZOOM-690C produces an erect three-dimensional image when viewing an object. The stereoscopic effect is strong, the imaging is clear and wide, and has a long working distance, and has a large field of vi…
The deep stereo microscope ZOOM-690C produces an erect three-dimensional image when viewing an object. The stereoscopic effect is strong, the imaging is clear and wide, and has a long working distance, and has a large field of view and corresponding magnification. It is a general purpose microscope for welding penetration testing.
二、Technical specificationsMicroscope section:
1. Eyepiece: 10X, field of view φ22mm
2. Objective zoom variable magnification range 0.8X-5X
3. Eyepiece field of view: φ57.2-φ13.3mm
4. Working distance: 180mm
5. Double pitch adjustment range 55-75mm
6. Moving working distance: 95mm
7. Total magnification: 7-360X (take 17-inch display, 2X times large objective lens as an example)
8. You can observe the physical image directly on the computer.
Measuring part:This software system is powerful: it can measure the geometric dimensions of all pictures (points, lines, circles, arcs, and related documents of each element for statistics and editing. It is also possible to save pictures and data together. All measurements can be performed automatically. .
1. Software measurement accuracy: 0.001mm
2. Graphic measurement: points, lines, rectangles, circles, ellipses, arcs, polygons.
3. Graphic relationship measurement: two-point distance, point-to-straight distance, two-line angle, and two-circle relationship.
4. Element structure: midpoint structure, center point structure, intersection structure, vertical line structure, outer tangent structure, inner tangent structure, string structure.
5. Graphic presets: points, lines, rectangles, circles, ellipses, arcs.
6. Image processing: image capture, image file open, image file save, image print